100 E Central Ave
Edgewater, MD 21037
Flynn Restaurant Group is the LARGEST Restaurant FRANCHISEE in the U.S. We have 6 iconic brands with over 2,300 locations and over 73,000 employees. FRG is proud to be a Wendy's franchise with 194 locations in 5 states. Understanding the needs and strengths of each of our unique brands and investing in growth and development is the foundation for our employees to go virtually anywhere and do anything. Opportunity awaits you at FRG.
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Wendy's, and not Wendy's, Inc. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
As a Wendy's Crew Member, you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a fun, fast-paced environment where uniforms are provided, meal discounts are granted, and there is plenty of room for career advancement. The Wendy's Crew Member is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests. Our customers are our number one priority, and if you feel the same way, you are guaranteed to succeed with Wendy's.
You will be successful as a Crew Member IF:
- Interact with customers in a pleasant and up-beat fashion
- Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable, and, above all, honest
- Anticipate and identify problems and help find solutions
- Follow the direction of the Shift Supervisor and/or Wendy's manager and the ability to work in a team environment
- Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during rush times
- Follow food safety procedures and maintain safe working conditions
- Work the front counter, drive-thru and other areas as needed
- Address guest questions, concerns, and complaints
Experience & Qualifications
- Current student or high school diploma/GED preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work on your feet for most of your shift
- Strong customer service skills
WHY WEND AMERICAN GROUP? Career Growth: Unmatched in the industry as part of the largest restaurant franchise group in the United States, Flynn Restaurant Group (www.flynnrestaurantgroup.com)
Wend American Group and Flynn Restaurant Group are Equal Opportunity Employers
Flynn is a family of passionate people taking care of our teams and our communities and committed to the success of both. We understand that our strength is our people, so our top priority is creating a supportive and fun environment that offers you unparalleled career options.
As a part-time employee you will be eligible for medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and same day pay.
As a full-time employee you will be eligible for medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident, group legal, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Family Fund and 401(k) Retirement Plan benefits.
If you're interested in joining an industry leader, apply now or visit www.FROSTYJOBS.COM or text "FROSTY" to 52345 to learn more about our company, our opportunities, and your future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and recognize the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.