7729 SO Campus View Dr
West Jordan, UT 84084
Flynn Restaurant Group is the LARGEST Restaurant FRANCHISEE in the U.S. We have 6 iconic brands with over 2,300 locations and over 73,000 employees. FRG is proud to be a Wendy's franchise with 194 locations in 5 states. Understanding the needs and strengths of each of our unique brands and investing in growth and development is the foundation for our employees to go virtually anywhere and do anything. Opportunity awaits you at FRG.
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Wendy's, and not Wendy's, Inc. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
We are searching for a Shift Leader to manage our restaurant operations during shifts. Responsibilities include overseeing cash flow, resolving disputes, troubleshooting equipment failure, and the overall smooth running of the restaurant.
You will be successful as a Shift Leader IF:
- You are able to come to work promptly and regularly and take direction and work well with others
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- You are able to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- You are able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned
- Apply Wendy's standard operating procedures and apply Flynn Restaurant Group policies and procedures
- Conduct and successfully complete company training programs including, but not limited to, crew positional training program, Wendy's University and ServeSafe Food Safety Certification
- Manage time-off requests and handle last-minute absences, as well as, schedule employee shifts and assign duties
- Train and coach new employees and provide direction and feedback to workers during shifts
- Inspect equipment and communicate the need for repairs or replacements to management
- Check cash drawers and prepare bank deposits
- Ensure health and safety standards are followed
- Address customer and employee complaints
- Resolve conflicts between workers
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have 6 months of restaurant supervisory experience
- Certified in State and Company food safety requirements
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
- Have a valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Successful completion of a criminal background and MVR check
- Basic computer literacy
Physical Standards: Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to four (4) hours in length. Must have the ability to safely lift and carry up to 50 pounds throughout a shift. Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment. Ability to wear protective hand coverings through entire shift. Ability to work with disinfectant cleaning supplies throughout entire shift. Ability to wear protective face coverings and/or masks through entire shift. Ability to frequently wash hands with disinfecting soap throughout shift.
WHY WEND AMERICAN GROUP? Career Growth: Unmatched in the industry as part of the largest restaurant franchise group in the United States, Flynn Restaurant Group (www.flynnrestaurantgroup.com)
Wend American Group and Flynn Restaurant Group are Equal Opportunity Employers
Flynn is a family of passionate people taking care of our teams and our communities and committed to the success of both. We understand that our strength is our people, so our top priority is creating a supportive and fun environment that offers you unparalleled career options.
As a part-time employee you will be eligible for medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and same day pay.
As a full-time employee you will be eligible for medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident, group legal, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Family Fund and 401(k) Retirement Plan benefits.
If you're interested in joining an industry leader, apply now or visit www.FROSTYJOBS.COM or text "FROSTY" to 52345 to learn more about our company, our opportunities, and your future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and recognize the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.