9286 S 700 East
Sandy, UT 84070
Flynn Restaurant Group is the LARGEST Restaurant FRANCHISEE in the U.S. We have 6 iconic brands with over 2,300 locations and over 73,000 employees. FRG is proud to be a Wendy's franchise with 194 locations in 5 states. Understanding the needs and strengths of each of our unique brands and investing in growth and development is the foundation for our employees to go virtually anywhere and do anything. Opportunity awaits you at FRG.
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Wendy's, and not Wendy's, Inc. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
The Assistant Manager is responsible for keeping our restaurant exceptionally clean and well-run. They will assist the General Manager in the day-to-day fast food restaurant operations and in managing staff. These duties will include executing company policies, procedures, and programs.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AS AN ASSISTANT MANAGER IF…
- You are able to come to work promptly and regularly
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking
- You can provide functional guidance and training to the Crew Member and Shift Leader positions
- You are successful at achieving goals for annualized crew turnover, company certification training and restaurant staffing goals
- You have the ability to resolve customer problems, solicit customer feedback and maintain a clean, inviting restaurant that is always Rush Ready.
- You achieve voice of the customer and speed of service goals while maintaining an excellent customer experience
- Comply with food safety procedures and monitor food inventory levels
- Work with management team to meet sales, food, and labor costs goals
- Responsible for achieving goals in key areas such as: food variance, labor variance and controllable profit growth
- The ability to learn and apply Wendy's and Flynn Restaurant Group's standard operating procedures
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Manage and train crew members and shift leader employees
- Interview and recommend crew members for hiring
- Maintain fast, accurate, and top-notch top-notch customer service to every guest who comes into our fast-food restaurant
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be certified in state and company food safety requirements. (ServSafe)
- Must have the desire and ability to assume a Restaurant General Manager position within 12-18 months and be available to work within their designated region
- You have at least one or more years of supervisory experience
- You are at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, have reliable transportation (not public transportation – as you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant on occasion), the ability to work 48 hours per week and a true desire to learn and grow.
- You must possess strong communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
- Successful completion of a criminal background and MVR check
Physical Standards: Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to ten (10) hours in length. Must have the ability to safely lift pots, pans, glassware, boxes, etc. up to 50 pounds in weight. Must be able to read and write to facilitate communication. Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment. Ability to wear protective hand coverings through entire shift. Ability to work with disinfectant cleaning supplies throughout entire shift. Ability to wear protective face coverings and/or masks through entire shift. Ability to frequently wash hands with disinfecting soap throughout shift.
WHY WEND AMERICAN GROUP? Career Growth: Unmatched in the industry as part of the largest restaurant franchise group in the United States, Flynn Restaurant Group (www.flynnrestaurantgroup.com)
Wend American Group and Flynn Restaurant Group are Equal Opportunity Employers
Flynn is a family of passionate people taking care of our teams and our communities and committed to the success of both. We understand that our strength is our people, so our top priority is creating a supportive and fun environment that offers you unparalleled career options.
As a part-time employee you will be eligible for medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and same day pay.
As a full-time employee you will be eligible for medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident, group legal, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Family Fund and 401(k) Retirement Plan benefits.
If you're interested in joining an industry leader, apply now or visit www.FROSTYJOBS.COM or text "FROSTY" to 52345 to learn more about our company, our opportunities, and your future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and recognize the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.