2425 East Main
Eagle Pass, TX 78852
WHO WE ARE:
Ayvaz Pizza (Franchisee of Pizza Hut) is hiring Team Members who will be responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the restaurant. The Team Member assists with ensuring that each visit by a customer result in a friendly and personalized service with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment.
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic team player to join our team! The Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Personable, Results-oriented self-starter, a go-getter.
- Team contributor and leader who thrives in a fast-paced setting.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an integral member of the Operations Team, this position is responsible for:
- Friendly demeanor. Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer issues.
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices, as needed, and uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales opportunities.
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers, and managers
- Verifies the accuracy of guests' orders.
- Prepares and packages food and drink products.
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas and utensils.
- Cleans dining room, restrooms, and exterior grounds.
- Maintains Health and Safety standards in work areas.
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed.
- Performs duties at multiple workstations
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts.
- Follows uniform and grooming standards and policies.
- Works with management to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant.
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals.
HERE'S WHAT Skills & Knowledge YOU WILL NEED:
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Good written, math and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Minimum age of 16 years
- 18 years old to work opening and closing shifts
- Possess all documents and permits required by state & federal law
- Flexible work availability
- Results oriented and customer focused
- Previous customer service work experience helpful
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity employer