4451 Towne Lake Pkwy Ste 310
Woodstock, GA 30189
WHO WE ARE:
Ayvaz Pizza (Franchisee of Pizza Hut) is hiring Restaurant Assistant Manager who will be responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the restaurant. The Restaurant Assistant Manager assists with ensuring that each visit by a customer result in a friendly and personalized service with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment.
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic team player to join our team! The Restaurant Assistant Manager position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the District Manager and other team members to maintain operational standards and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Personable, Results-oriented self-starter, a go-getter.
- Team contributor and leader who thrives in a fast-paced setting.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an integral member of the Operations Team, this position is responsible for:
The management career path at Pizza Hut....
- Assistant Manager
- General Manager
- Training General Manager
- District Manager (and beyond....)
And along the way, we will provide to you the training and development needed to achieve your management goals! Internal promotions are based on personal performance and business need, not hire date!
Qualifications (includes, but not limited to):
- Minimum 1 year Assistant Manager experience (high volume food service concepts preferred)
- Flexibility to work, rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays (Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Valid Driver's License in good standing & access to private transportation
- High School diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible to support the General Manager in managing the restaurant's daily operations, including, but not limited to:
- Overseeing restaurant's daily operations
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and orientate team
- Oversee coaching, counseling, and developing staff and managing team relations.
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
Benefits (includes, but not limited to):
- Medical, dental, vision, (for employee and family, as well as domestic partner benefits)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monthly paid bonus
- Paid Time Off
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity employer